Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be. (Matthew 6:21)

Here at Central we encourage people to grow in their walk with God in every area of their lives, including the area of giving. Giving back to God financially is a spiritual concern, for it reflects the understanding that all we have is a gift from God. Jesus’ teaching on giving clearly shows that our money is an extension of who we are and what we value in life. When we financially give to God, we make a tangible expression of the gratitude we feel for all His gifts to us.


Contribution Statements

In order to be included on 2024 contribution statements, all end-of-year contributions must be delivered to the church office, processed online or postmarked by December 31, 2024. If you need additional information please call the church office at 479-636-1630 to speak with either Tami Stewart or Cathy Blackwood. Thank you for your continued generous support of Central United Methodist Church. 


Whether you are paying for a retreat, reimbursing the church for a Bible Study book, or giving toward your pledge, thank you for your gift. If you would like to set up an Automatic Withdrawal through your bank account for regular giving, please contact Tami Stewart in the church office, as there is no fee associated with this type of transaction.


At this time we ask that you either Mail in your checks to the church office at : 2535 W New Hope Rd, Rogers, AR 72758 OR you drop them off in the church office inside the white money box. 

Ira Charitable rollover

An IRA charitable rollover transfers money from a Traditional IRA to a qualified charity, like Central UMC. A gift of this kind from an IRA required minimum distribution amount can bring a tax advantage to an individual over the age of 70 ½. Please contact your IRA administrator or tax professional for additional information. Don’t forget to contact the church business office before you make a transfer or if you have questions.

donating appreciated stock option

If you own stock that is worth more than you paid for it, consider donating it directly to Central instead of writing a check or making an online payment. If you have held the stock for more than 12 months, you will avoid paying capital gains tax on the appreciated value and you may also claim an income tax charitable deduction for the full fair market value of the stock. Sound interesting to you? If so, contact your financial advisor/broker for the details of how they could make the transfer for you. Don’t forget to also contact Tami Stewart in the office at (479.636.1630). She will be pleased to provide you or your advisors with more information as you consider your plans.